Marsh Creek Energy Systems is your Valley Power Systems Commercial Advisor for Electro-Motive Diesel Generators in Alaska. You will find a full line of diesel fueled engines up to 6,000 HP for power generation applications calling for high horsepower and high reliability. From a simple tune-up to a complete engine overhaul, Marsh Creek Energy Systems has trained and experienced Service Engineers available for your entire EMD engine and related systems service requirements. Our experienced personnel offer a thorough knowledge of the EMD engine components and related systems, along with application and technical information.
Marsh Creek Energy Systems provides all of your EMD needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. EMD is one of the largest medium speed engine manufacturers in the world, producing engines for locomotive, marine, and industrial use. We can package your specific power generation systems for all applications world-wide.
EMD engines offer:
- Highest reliability and unit availability
- Lowest Life Cycle Operating Cost of any engine in class
- Excellent motor starting capabilities
- Mechanical and Electronic controlled units available
- Full line of mechanical and installation accessories available
- Complete line of generator control and electrical accessories available
- Continuous and Prime Duty applications from 1200-4000 kWe
- Standby applications up to 4500 kWe in a single unit
- Simplistic design provides easy maintenance 10 second start capability
- Single step load acceptance of full rated load
- EPA TIER 2 Certified.